Duck Dynasty News
'Duck Dynasty' star Willie Robertson's daughter, Rebecca Lo Robertson, marries John Reed Loflin in MexicoDecember 5, 2016
Duck Dynasty star Willie Robertson's daughter, Rebecca Lo Robertson, is a married woman.
Duck Dynasty is coming to an end.
After five years and 11 seasons, Duck Dynasty will be ending following its current season.
Duck Dynasty star Reed Robertson has wed his high school sweetheart Brighton Thompson.
Duck Dynasty star Sadie Robertson is a single girl again.
Sadie Robertson has confirmed her relationship with new boyfriend, Texas A&M quarterback Trevor Knight.
Duck Dynasty star Willie Robertson is joining Fox News as a contributor.
Sadie Robertson is a single gal once again.
'Duck Dynasty' stars Jep Robertson and Jessica Robertson introduce adopted son on premiere of 'Growing the Dynasty' spinoffJanuary 21, 2016
Duck Dynasty stars Jep Robertson and Jessica Robertson introduced their new adopted baby boy during Wednesday night's two-episode premiere of the spinoff Jep and Jessica: Growing the Dynasty.
'Duck Dynasty's Korie and Willie Robertson adopt a boy as adult foster daughter Rebecca Lo Robertson gets engagedJanuary 4, 2016
Duck Dynasty stars are celebrating some big news, kicking off 2016 with a bang.
- Raven Gates' family is adorable, says 'The Bachelor' host -- It'd be inhuman for viewers not to shed a tear
- Corinne Olympios -- 'The Bachelor' host: She thrives on her own, Nick Viall explored her many different sides
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd announce their 'Dancing with the Stars' returns
- Vanessa Grimaldi -- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Nick Viall saw her in her most confident and natural element
- Jennifer Lopez confirms she's single despite recent Drake romance
- 'The Bachelor' recap: Nick Viall visits Raven Gates, Corinne Olympios, Rachel Lindsay and Vanessa Grimaldi's hometowns
- Nick Viall -- See 20 of 'The Bachelor' star's sexiest pics! (PHOTOS)
- Reality TV weddings of 2016 -- See everyone who got married! (PHOTOS)
- Corinne Olympios -- Taylor Nolan on 'The Bachelor' drama: I was taken aback by my portrayal and the name calling